Formula One left Bahrain on Monday with commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone talking of a five-year extension to the race contract and the possibility of switching it to the start of the season next year.
Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has denied the decision to bring the Grand Prix to Bahrain this year was about money.
He said Bahraini authorities had already paid the $40 million race fee in comments published in The Telegraph newsp
Formula One teams and sponsors have no concerns about racing in Bahrain this year and the Grand Prix is definitely on despite continuing unrest, the sport's commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone said yesterday.
"Nobody is saying we're not g
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed that the Bahrain Grand Prix would take place in April as scheduled - despite calls for it to be cancelled.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed the event would tak
Originally scheduled to host the 2012 season opener in March, Bahrain’s Formula 1 race has now been shifted to November, according to F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.
The F1 calendar for 2012 shows Bahrain will host the race on November 4.
Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has called for a rethink, and a fresh vote, on last week's decision to hold the postponed Bahrain Grand Prix in October.
The FIA announced on Friday that Bahrain, first scheduled as the season-opener i
Formula One has to make a decision within weeks on the possible rescheduling of the Bahrain Grand Prix and a summer date has not been ruled out, commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone said on Tuesday.
Bahrain had been due to host the season-