ME-TECH is the only independent conference & exhibition in the Middle East dedicated to presenting the latest technology developments in the Downstream Oil & Gas sector as a whole:
GAS PROCESSING ● PETROCHEMICALS ● REFINING ● RESID-UPGRADING
Major Oil & Gas Producers from the MENA region will also be presenting their experiences & projects.
We are now calling for papers for ME-TECH 2013. If your company is interested in making a presentation at the conference, please send us an email now.
Prior to ME-TECH there will be an opportunity for companies to host a pre-conference seminar. Should you be interested in this option, please contact us for further information.
Seminar hosts in previous years have included UOP, Foster Wheeler and Criterion Catalysts.
• Global Gas Market Developments & Impact of Shale Gas on Regional Markets
• The Role of Innovation in the Growth of Middle East Downstream Industries
• Refining & Petrochemical Integration Principles
• Gas Treating, Separation & Transportation
• Syngas and Gas-to-Chemicals GTL and LNG
• Advances Technologies for Olefins, Aromatics and Derivatives
• Technologies for Clean Fuels
• Management Programs, Energy Efficiency & Optimization Tools
• Advances in Residue-upgrading Technologies & Catalysts
KEY WORDS & CATEGORIES
Trainings, Conferences, Gas Processing, Refining, Resid Upgrading & Petrochemicals
||United Arab Emirates