Bank Sohar opens new branch
Sohar, August 23, 2007
Hilal Bin Bader Bin Ali Al Busaidi, Wali of Sohar, has formally inaugurated a new branch of Bank Sohar at Souq Sohar.
“The sheer scale of the economic development now under progress in Sohar makes it an ideal time for Bank Sohar to make its debut in the city,” Bank Sohar chief executive officer Nani B. Javeri was quoted as saying by Oman Tribune.
“The bank ventures into Sohar at a time when the economic environment and the infrastructure for conducting business both local and international are at its prime,” he said.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity