Qatar Commercial to buy 40pc of UAB
Dubai, September 23, 2007
Commercial Bank of Qatar won initial approval from the UAE and Qatar authorities to buy 40 percent of Sharjah-based United Arab Bank at 7.75 dirhams ($2.11) per share, United Arab said.
The transaction will be completed by the end of November, the UAE lender said in a statement on Sunday.- Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service
- BKIC unveils new brand identity
- NBB completes BisB share purchase
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend