United Arab Bank Q3 profit up 28.5pc
Dubai, October 15, 2007
United Arab Bank reported a third-quarter net profit of Dh55.8 million ($15.20 million), a 28.5 percent increase from the year-earlier period.
Net income from lending grew 15 per cent to Dh61.3 million, while net fee and commission income rose 29.5 per cent to Dh17 million, the bank said in a statement. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm