GHC opens new headquarters
Kuwait City, November 4, 2007
Gulf Holding Company (GHC) has announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in
The new office is located in Burj Al-Khaleej in Watiya area.
GHC's new corporate headquarters will operate as a hub for the global expansion and diversification activities of the company, stated Ahmed Al-Ameer, vice-chairman and CEO of GHC.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks