IBQ, Virgin Megastore launch card
Doha, November 15, 2007
International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) and Virgin Megastore have introduced a co-branded MasterCard.
The card was launched at the Virgin Megastore at Villagio Mall, a Gulf Times report said.
"The launch of the VIP-IBQ MasterCard signals the further development of a strong relationship with our customers.” said IBQ chief executive officer, Michael H. Williams.
“IBQ is dedicated to being more than just a bank for our customers. The VIP-IBQ MasterCard is a stylish and convenient way for customers to get more from their bank and a great opportunity for IBQ to serve the diverse needs and interests of all customers.”
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson