Emirates Bank appoints new executive
Dubai:, November 24, 2007
Emirates Bank has appointed new head of Al Shaheen Priority Banking Service, the bank said in statement.
Mike Solimani joins Al Shaheen from Group Strategy department where as a senior manager, he successfully led and managed many projects in the Retail and Wealth Management units, the statement added.
“Mike brings to Al Shaheen his rich and extensive Wealth Management experience. This coupled with his broad understanding of the Middle East market will undoubtedly help him in formulating the vision and leadership for the continued growth of the Al Shaheen Club,” said Emirates NBD General Manger Consumer Banking & Wealth Management Jamal Bin Ghalaita.
Mike is a UK qualified Chartered Accountant with a MBA from Insead and a degree in Economics (1st Class) from City University Business School, London.
Before joining Emirates Bank, Mike was a consultant with McKinsey & Co in Dubai, where he served variety of Financial Institution clients in the region. Prior to that he had held various positions with Credit Suisse Group and KPMG in the UK and Switzerland. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm