Dubai First in 'highest' cash-back offer
Dubai, December 23, 2007
Consumer finance company Dubai First, a part of Dubai Holding, has introduced a credit card which it claims has the 'highest cash-back offer in the Middle East'.
The cards also have the MasterCard PayPass contactless payment feature.
The new Dubai First MasterCard credit card offers cash back to each cardholder's credit card account.
Cardholders can earn up to four per cent for every purchase at all merchant locations in the UAE and abroad.
'The cash-back offering is one of the highest in the region and will be a permanent feature of the credit card programme,' the company said.
Tags: Dubai First |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge