Dubai First in 'highest' cash-back offer
Dubai, December 23, 2007
Consumer finance company Dubai First, a part of Dubai Holding, has introduced a credit card which it claims has the 'highest cash-back offer in the Middle East'.
The cards also have the MasterCard PayPass contactless payment feature.
The new Dubai First MasterCard credit card offers cash back to each cardholder's credit card account.
Cardholders can earn up to four per cent for every purchase at all merchant locations in the UAE and abroad.
'The cash-back offering is one of the highest in the region and will be a permanent feature of the credit card programme,' the company said.
Tags: Dubai First |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’