Emirates Bank offers Hummer weekend
Dubai, December 24, 2007
Emirates Bank, an Emirates NBD company, has launched an innovative promotion at Marina Mall Abu Dhabi to coincide with its sponsorship of the Second Liwa international Festival.
The promotion which started on December 17 and conclude on December 30, 2007, offers customers the chance to win a ride in an Emirates NBD branded Chauffer-driven Hummer for an entire weekend.
“Emirates NBD is continuously introducing unique and exclusive promotions to thank its customers for choosing it as their first banking option in the UAE. This promotion at Marina Mall Abu Dhabi will surely bring us even closer to our customers in the capital and broaden our reach,” said Emirates NBD general manager, consumer banking and wealth management, Jamal bin Ghalaita.
“In the spirit of the Second Liwa Desert Challenge and to give our customers a taste of the off-road experience, customers will be entered into a draw which could win them a chauffeur-driven Emirates NBD Hummer for a weekend when they apply for any of our products and services,” he added.
Emirates Bank’s on site promotion at Marina Mall Abu Dhabi is available for all customers interested in applying for Emirates Bank products (loans, credit cards, new accounts).
Customers can fill out a simple application form at the Emirates Bank display stand inside the shopping mall. All applicants will be entered into a raffle draw to win a chauffer-driven hummer for one weekend.
The draw will be conducted at the end of the year and the two winners will be contacted to avail of their prize. – TradeArabia New Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch
- BBK inaugurates 3rd branch in India
- Islamic finance in Tunisia could reach 40pc share
- Khalifa Fund signs deal with Abu Dhabi Finance
- Qatar tightens caps on banks' securities investment
- Waha Capital buys stake in healthcare firm