CBO issues $565.3m certificates
Muscat, March 1, 2008
Central Bank of Oman (CBO) last week issued certificates of tender deposit worth RO217.8 million ($565.3m).
A bulletin issued by the CBO said the average accepted interest rate of these certificates was 0.82 per cent, while the maximum accepted interest rate was 0.94 per cent, reported Oman Tribune.
The tenor of these certificates is 28 days with maturity date on March 26. The repo on re-purchase operations for the period from February 27 to March 4 is 4.11 per cent, it added.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service