BMI wins Seychelles licence
Manama, March 11, 2008
Bahrain-based BankMuscat International (BMI) has received a licence from the Central Bank of Seychelles to set up an offshore banking venture.
BMI will manage BMI Offshore Bank, a joint venture with locally incorporated Nouvobanq, the largest bank in Seychelles.
BMI Offshore Bank will engage in offshore banking and private banking services and provide access to Trust and Investment services. The new venture is expected to be operational by the third Quarter of 2008. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school