SABB wins Prince Naif Saudisation award
Riyadh, April 23, 2008
SABB won the Prince Naif Saudisation award organised by the Ministry of Labour at King Fahd Cultural Centre in Riyadh.
The award was handed over by minister of interior and sponsor of the event Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud to deputy managing director at SABB Adel Bin Marzooq Al-Nasser.
“HRH Prince Naif Award, stands as a badge of honour for SABB and reflects our sincere efforts and effective contributions towards the successful implementation of the national Saudisation plan,” said Al-Nasser.
“It also reflects our belief in the national and community services that we are proud to undertake. The sponsorship of the event and distribution of awards to winning institutions by Prince Naif represents the leadership appreciation of the efforts of those organisations which achieve high ratios of job Saudisation and a sign of support to such organisations in fulfillment of their national and social commitments,” he added.
SABB had won many awards in appreciation of its efforts and continuous support of Saudisation schemes, recruitment, attraction and training of Saudi cadres.
Most prominent awards were Prince Naif Saudisation Trophy, IPA Saudisation Trophy for three consecutive years. SABB focused throughout the past years on the establishment of an effective long-term Saudisation strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost