Top Kuwait bank wins buyback approval
Kuwait, April 23, 2008
Commercial Bank of Kuwait, the country's fourth-largest lender by market value, said on Wednesday it had won central bank approval to buy back up to 10 per cent of its stock.
The six-month buyback period starts on May 21, the company said in a statement on the bourse website.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service