National Bonds starts savings campaign
Dubai, April 27, 2008
National Bonds, the Sharia-compliant national savings scheme of the UAE, has commenced a nationwide savings awareness campaign in leading UAE malls and Lulu supermarkets.
With a view to educate and promote savings habits among housewives, the company has set up special kiosks in Dubai Festival City, BurJuman Centre, Ibn Batuta Mall in Dubai; Sahara Centre in Sharjah and all Lulu Hypermarket outlets in the UAE, said an official spokesman.
During the week-long campaign, women will have the opportunity to learn about the benefits of investing in a simple, safe and profitable option such as National Bonds.
Women and children visiting the kiosks will also receive free henna application. Internet kiosks will be set up at Lulu Hypermarkets where shoppers can purchase the bonds online from the National Bonds website. In addition, application forms and brochures are also being distributed in these locations.
National Bonds can be purchased from over 300 outlets nationwide, including exchange houses and banks.
These include Emirates Islamic Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Sharjah Islamic Bank and exchange houses, Al Ansari, Al Fardan, Al Ghurair, Redha Al Ansari, Al Rostamani International, UAE Exchange, Wall Street and Lari Exchange. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service