Clariden Leu names new board members
Zurich, May 15, 2008
Clariden Leu, Switzerland’s third largest private bank, has appointed Marco C Nauli, Markus Willi and Jan B Keller to its executive board.
Nauli has been appointed as head of the Middle East and Asia division with immediate effect, while Willi will take charge of the Latin America and Iberia division on
November 1, 2008.
“Both Marco C Nauli and Markus Willi are experienced managers and specialists in their field,” said Hans Nützi.
“They will help us drive forward the development of the two divisions and consistently implement the growth strategy now underway.”
Up to now, Nauli was deputy head of the Eastern Europe, Asia and Middle East division. Until the merger, Nauli headed the Far East unit at former Clariden Bank.
Willi is very well acquainted with the Latin American market and has extensive knowledge of wealth management and private banking. For the last eight years, he was
managing director of the Country Team Western LATAM at UBS AG.
Keller took over as head of Human Resources effective March 1, 2008. For the last four
years, Keller was head of Human Resources at HSBC Guyerzeller. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Most UAE residents ‘not saving for retirement’
- Qatar inflation hits 2.8pc in Nov
- Qatar IPOs to top $13bn in next 10 years
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan