Xpress Money to expand further
Dubai, June 2, 2008
Xpress Money, a leading global instant money transfer company, said it would be further expanding its operations across Europe and South America as part of a drive to reach out to more remittance corridors in the next 30 months.
The UK-based money transfer company, which is part of UAE's NMC Group, said after having established money transfer networks across 93 countries in the Middle East and South East Asia, it would be making new market forays to reinforce its brand equity worldwide, a Khaleej Times report said.
Sudhir Kumar Shetty, chief operating officer and general manager of Xpress Money, said the company is targeting a 50 per cent growth in business in 2008. "It is our goal to have a reach in all countries across the globe in the next two and a half years," he said.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’