QFC amends regulations
Doha, June 12, 2008
The Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) Authority has amended its Companies Regulations following the enactment of the Collective Investment Funds Rulebook in June last year.
The QFC has also issued a policy statement setting minimum levels of health, disability income and life insurance benefits. These new requirements were issued pursuant to the QFC Employment Regulations and binding on all QFC employers.
The amendments to the Companies Regulations and the policy statement were issued for public consultation in December.
Copies of the QFC Companies Regulations (amended) and the policy statement can be found at www.qfcra.com. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards