Better Homes, RSA in insurance tie-up
Dubai, July 28, 2008
Better Homes, a large real estate agency, has partnered with insurance major RSA to offer insurance cover at affordable rates.
The move comes in the wake of figures that show insurance penetration levels for the UAE are on the average 5 per cent, said a statement.
“It’s so important for property owners and tenants to have adequate insurance,’ said Billy Rautenbach, director of operations, Better Homes.
"We recognized that our clients were having trouble accessing a first class product so found them one that can be offered directly at the time of purchase or lease, with the added advantage of a 20-30 per cent saving against market rates,” he added.
RSA, insurer of the year for the last two years, worked with Better Homes to come up with a product that offers extensive coverage at an affordable rate, starting from just Dh190 per annum, according to an official.
The insurance cover is for contents, home building and car insurance with pet, marine, medical and travel due to be added by the end of 2008.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson