ADIC-UBS appoints new CIO
Abu Dhabi, August 31, 2008
ADIC-UBS Infrastructure Investment, the newly formed joint venture between Abu Dhabi Investment Company and UBS Asset Management said it has appointed Vincent Gilles at its new chief investment officer.
The joint venture company is focusing on infrastructure investments within the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey.
Prior to accepting his new position at ADIC-UBS, Gilles, a 10-year veteran at UBS, was heading the European and Middle Eastern practice of UBS Infrastructure Asset Management (IAM).
He led IAM's recent acquisitions, including a stake in Southern Water and Saubermacher, Austria's leading waste management company. Gilles is a member of the supervisory board of Saubermacher.
He was also instrumental in raising funds for the group.
'Vincent brings two decades of hard-core infrastructure expertise, both on a global and regional level, an imperative asset for ADIC in this time of ground-breaking improvement and change,' said Nazem Fawwaz Al Kudsi, chief executive officer of ADIC.- TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge