Kamco launches new brand identity
Kuwait City, September 1, 2008
Kipco Asset Management Company (Kamco) has launched its new brand identity which reflects the company’s achievements over the last decade and heralds its ambitions for the coming years.
It is the first change to the image of the company since its inception and the new brand will further enhance Kamco’s strong market position, penetration and reputation as one of the leading and respected asset management and investment banking firms in Kuwait and the region, said a company statement.
“The new evolutionary design reaffirms the strong foundations that Kamco has established whilst focusing on an advanced business strategy that takes into account developments in a growing Middle East investment market and its increasingly sophisticated investors,” it said.
Kamco CEO Saudoun Ali said: “We are pleased to announce the creation of our new brand identity which will help us to further strengthen our competitive positioning in the investment market.
“Our offering and capabilities have increased significantly over the last ten years – we started out essentially as an investment arm for Kipco - and have now grown to provide an extensive range of financial products and services to many other private and institutional investors,“ he said.
“Kamco has nearly KD4 billion of assets under management, while total shareholders’ equity recorded around KD118 million as of June 30, 2008. Our phenomenal growth rate is a testament to what we have achieved as a team and the new brand identity reflects our future goal aspirations.”
The essence of the new Kamoc brand is “Researched Advice – Proven Results” which refers to Kamoc’s renowned research and advisory services that have been instrumental in executing many of its transactions successfully.
The new brand identity is based on the acclaimed Fibonacci design style which aims to integrate a mathematical numbering system into the design in order to develop a harmonious and creative design structure.
“The Fibonacci style suits Kamco’s new development phase as it mirrors our ability to harness the extensive capabilities that are inherent in the company and integrate these into the market to provide a strong fit for our clients,” said Qais Al-Shatti, executive vice president, sales, Strategic Marketing & PR. “Our aim is to continue providing the breadth and depth of products and services to our clients that are both innovative and flexible and as a result Kamco continues to be their trusted investment partner in years to come.” -TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook