Mazaya to set up Bahrain, Ajman companies
Kuwait, September 20, 2008
Kuwait's Al Mazaya Holding Company, said on Saturday it plans to set up two companies in the UAE's Ajman emirate and Bahrain to diversify its revenue sources.
It did not give further details in a statement. The company, with a portfolio of more than $40 billion, already has subsidiaries in Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Al Mazaya Investments, the company's unit at the Dubai International Financial Centre, has obtained licences for operations that include setting up and managing investment and real estate funds, it said.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn