TNI posts H1 net profits of $9.5m
Abu Dhabi, November 5, 2008
The National Investor (TNI), one of the region's leading merchant banks, said it has posted consolidated net profits of Dh34.9 million ($9.5 million) and consolidated revenues of Dh122.6 million in the first half 2008.
The chairman of the Abu Dhabi-based institution, Abdullah M Al Mazrui, said: 'This is an honourable achievement and we are satisfied with this performance considering current market conditions, which is testament to our diversified business model.
'Whilst we anticipate that the financial climate will be challenging in the coming months, TNI is confident it will continue to consolidate its position as one of the UAE's most established banking institutions,' said Orhan Osmansoy, CEO of The National Investor. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale