Egyptian wins Gulf Bank's $3.6m draw
Kuwait, January 5, 2009
Egyptian Mohammed Ahmaed Thlaat Helal Mahmoode became Gulf Bank's latest Al Danah KD millionaire, winning the one million Kuwaiti Dinars ($3,586,800) draw last week.
A thrilled Mahmoode couldn’t believe it when he received the call from Marina FM’s Khalid Al Ansari, announcing him as Kuwait’s new Al Danah KD millionaire.
“What a wonderful way to start the New Year! I never imagined that I would actually win this astounding prize,” Mahmoode said.
Al Danah will be re-launched early in 2009 whereby Gulf Bank will announce the mechanics of Al Danah along with the draw dates.
In addition to the opportunity of winning, Al Danah offers a number of unique services including the Al Danah Deposit Only ATM card which helps account holders deposit their money at their convenience and the Al Danah calculator is now in operation to help customers calculate their chances of becoming an Al Danah KD Millionaire directly online.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head