Adic names new training head
Abu Dhabi, January 10, 2009
Abu Dhabi Investment Company (Adic), the leading investment company in Abu Dhabi, with interests throughout the Middle East and North Africa, has announced the appointment of Sian Warlow as head of training and development.
This appointment ads further impetus to Adic’s strategy of building world-class expertise, as a crucial element of the company’s growth plans.
Commenting on the appointment, Adic CEO Nazem Fawwaz Al Kudsi said, "Our people are at the heart of the value we offer our clients."
"The appointment of Warlow, coupled with a significant investment in training and detailed succession planning, will help us to build and maintain the highest levels of professionalism," he opined.
"A particular focus for us is the development of Emirati nationals, and this will be a big part of Sian’s task,” he added.
Sian Warlow has 18 years of business experience, including senior training and development roles in Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank. She has a Masters Degree in Personnel and Development from the University of Westminster.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3