Bain announces key appointments
Dubai, February 11, 2009
Global business consulting firm Bain & Company has appointed Jean-Marie Péan as chairman Middle East, while James Hadley succeeds Péan and takes over as managing director ME.
Péan will oversee Bain’s operations and new business development in the Middle East and serve as the firm’s representative on all regional business affairs and Hadley will lead all Middle East operations including strategy, planning, resource allocation and the recruiting, training and development of professional teams. He will continue to serve clients in the region.
“Jean-Marie is recognized as a distinguished business leader both within our firm and with our clients,” said Steve Ellis, Bain’s worldwide managing director. “I am confident that under his leadership Bain will continue to thrive in the Middle East.”
“James is a proven leader who has an outstanding results track record in his work with clients and his leadership of Bain teams," said Jean-Marie Péan, founder and new chairman of Bain ME. “This experience makes him exceptionally qualified to lead our Middle East operations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service