Seera to join investment summit
Manama, February 15, 2009
Seera Investment Bank (SIB) has announced its participation in the Middle East Alternative Investments Summit 2009.
The summit, to be held from February 16 to 18 at the InterContinental Hotel in Dubai, aims to bring together financial experts from leading organizations to explore key aspects and issues of successful alternative investing.
Fulya Koch, senior vice president and head of risk management, SIB, will speak at the session titled Middle East Chief Risk Officer Forum.
“The current global economic turmoil has, at least momentarily, made financial institutions more risk averse and the importance of risk management is again gaining more recognition as one of their critical success drivers. We should also expect much more regulation in the financial world after the recent events,” said Koch.
The summit is organized by Marcus Evans. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch