Seera to join investment summit
Manama, February 15, 2009
Seera Investment Bank (SIB) has announced its participation in the Middle East Alternative Investments Summit 2009.
The summit, to be held from February 16 to 18 at the InterContinental Hotel in Dubai, aims to bring together financial experts from leading organizations to explore key aspects and issues of successful alternative investing.
Fulya Koch, senior vice president and head of risk management, SIB, will speak at the session titled Middle East Chief Risk Officer Forum.
“The current global economic turmoil has, at least momentarily, made financial institutions more risk averse and the importance of risk management is again gaining more recognition as one of their critical success drivers. We should also expect much more regulation in the financial world after the recent events,” said Koch.
The summit is organized by Marcus Evans. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain