National Bonds ties up with Al Hilal Bank
Dubai, February 15, 2009
National Bonds Corporation has announced a strategic partnership with Al Hilal Bank to boost the distribution network of National Bonds in the UAE.
This partnership will provide convenient access to existing and new customers of National Bonds at all Al Hilal Bank’s branches that are located in various emirates across the UAE.
'By joining forces with Al Hilal Bank, we aim to further increase the visibility of National Bonds as the safest, innovative and most rewarding saving scheme in the region,' said Mohammed Qasim Al Ali, chief of National Bonds Corporation.
'This partnership will make Al Hilal Bank an important interface for customers keen on buying National Bonds. Our efforts will be focused on making the whole process of purchasing and utilisation of services simple and hassle-free,' added Mohamed Jamil Berro, chief executive, Al Hilal Bank.
This partnership with Al Hilal Bank is the fifth alliance of its kind between National Bonds and an Islamic bank. With the addition of Al Hilal Bank branches, customers will now be able to purchase bonds from over 440 outlets throughout the UAE.
National Bonds recently declared the annual profit rate of 7.07 per cent for their bondholders, it is the highest return against any comparable savings scheme offered by any financial institution in the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school