UNB Q1 net profit drops 10pc
Dubai, April 29, 2009
Abu Dhabi-based Union National Bank (UNB) has said it earned Dh303.9 million ($82.5 million) in the first quarter, down around 10 per cent from the year-earlier period.
The bank said in a statement the earnings compared to a net income of Dh338 million in the first quarter of 2008.
Two analysts polled by Reuters in April forecast UNB would post first-quarter profits of Dh70.30 million and Dh264 dirhams. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low