Nexus opens Qatar office
Dubai, May 14, 2009
Nexus Group of Companies, a leading independent financial advisor, is opening an office in Qatar as part of its growth across the Middle East.
Operating within the Qatar Financial Centre, Nexus will provide impartial insurance and investment advice (limited to insurance products) to businesses and private customers.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has recently projected that Qatar will become the world’s fastest growing economy during 2009 with real GDP growth at 10.7 per cent.
“Providing more transparent financial services will support the tremendous economic growth seen in Qatar,” said Mahmoud Nodjoumi, chairman and CEO, Nexus Group.
“Our authorised advisors will be able to help individuals and businesses to accumulate and protect their wealth.”
“Nexus does not have exclusive ties with any product provider so we are able to deliver independent advice to meet the specific needs of our client,” he added.
Nexus Financial Services is regulated by the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority to operate in and from the QFC for the provision of advice on insurance products.
Nexus has been operating in the Gulf for over twenty years, with offices in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson