Protiviti opens office at BFH
Manama, May 17, 2009
Protiviti, a leading business consulting and internal audit firm, has established its office at the BFH’s Financial Center.
Protiviti is a subsidiary of Robert Half International. Founded in 1948, RHI is a member of the S&P 500 index.
“Protiviti is well known globally as a leader in providing internal audit, risk and business consulting services,” said Salwan Uchi, marketing director of Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company (BFHHC).
“Having ventured into the Middle East in 2007, we were always keen to position ourselves in Bahrain, considering the impressive pace at which the kingdom’s economy and industry has been growing,” stated Robert Brown, managing director of Protiviti Member Firm’s office in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service
- BKIC unveils new brand identity
- NBB completes BisB share purchase
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend