Protiviti opens office at BFH
Manama, May 17, 2009
Protiviti, a leading business consulting and internal audit firm, has established its office at the BFH’s Financial Center.
Protiviti is a subsidiary of Robert Half International. Founded in 1948, RHI is a member of the S&P 500 index.
“Protiviti is well known globally as a leader in providing internal audit, risk and business consulting services,” said Salwan Uchi, marketing director of Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company (BFHHC).
“Having ventured into the Middle East in 2007, we were always keen to position ourselves in Bahrain, considering the impressive pace at which the kingdom’s economy and industry has been growing,” stated Robert Brown, managing director of Protiviti Member Firm’s office in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson