Forum seeking to woo investments
Manama, June 30, 2009
A key forum seeking to promote investments in Bahrain will open on Wednesday at 9.30 am at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
An exhibition will also be held on the sidelines as part of efforts to market Bahrain as an attractive destination for investment and industrial projects in the region.
The 'Invest in Bahrain' forum and exhibition are being sponsored by Gulf International Investment Company (GIIC), Alba, Akhbar Al Khaleej and GDN.
It is also in line with Bahrain Vision 2030, which ranks economic development high on its priority list.
The ministry holds periodic events in co-ordination with Economic Development Board, the Central Bank of Bahrain, Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Bahrain Development Bank.
Investment opportunities in key economic sectors including aluminum, electronics, medicine and engineering will come under the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity