Forum seeking to woo investments
Manama, June 30, 2009
A key forum seeking to promote investments in Bahrain will open on Wednesday at 9.30 am at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
An exhibition will also be held on the sidelines as part of efforts to market Bahrain as an attractive destination for investment and industrial projects in the region.
The 'Invest in Bahrain' forum and exhibition are being sponsored by Gulf International Investment Company (GIIC), Alba, Akhbar Al Khaleej and GDN.
It is also in line with Bahrain Vision 2030, which ranks economic development high on its priority list.
The ministry holds periodic events in co-ordination with Economic Development Board, the Central Bank of Bahrain, Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Bahrain Development Bank.
Investment opportunities in key economic sectors including aluminum, electronics, medicine and engineering will come under the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace