Global honours for Takaful Re
Dubai, July 8, 2009
Takaful Re said it has been voted "The Best Re-Takaful Company” at the International Takaful Awards 2009, in recognition of its significant contribution to the development of Re-Takaful market.
The award was handed over to Chakib Abouzaid, chief executive officer during the 3rd International Takaful Summit 2009 awards ceremony in London.
“We are honoured and proud to be recognised by the Islamic finance community for our contribution to the development of Re-Takaful market. The award acknowledges our commitment to supporting the development of the Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance industry," Abouzaid said.
While commenting on this recognition, Takaful Re chairman Khalid Ali Al Bustani, said, “The Award received constitute the benchmark of our dedication to offer Shari’a compliant reinsurance and related services to the growing Takaful and Islamic Insurance market”.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson