Dubai Silicon Oasis wins $81m loan
Abu Dhabi, August 23, 2009
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has approved a Dh300 million ($81.68 million) Mudaraba medium-term facility for Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority for part financing developments within the technology park.
The facility is being made available through the bank's Islamic unit, ADCB Meethaq, it said in a statement on Sunday.
The Mudaraba facility is a Shari'ah compliant partnership contract that allows profit from the project to be shared between the parties involved.
Dubai Silicon Oasis is a free zone technology park for the semiconductor, microelectronic and other high technology-based companies.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee