GBCorp hosts summer internship program
Manama, August 27, 2009
Global Banking Corporation (GBCorp) has announced the completion of its 2nd summer internship program as part of its training initiative to develop prospective banking executives of the future.
Twelve young interns studying at universities from around the world were selected to be part of this program.
GBCorp’s internship program allows trainees the opportunity to develop not only Investment banking industry exposure but also to learn and develop new skills.
“The summer training program was the right platform where interns could experience the real world and explore career opportunities available to them once they graduate,” stated Nabeel Rabeea, head of Human Resources, GBCorp.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks