Al khaliji names Qatar business strategy head
Doha, August 31, 2009
Al khaliji, a leading bank, has appointed Mohammed Al Emadi, who is currently heading al khaliji branches, to develop and implement business strategy in the bank's Qatar branches.
He will work to improve branch banking in alignment with the consumer banking business plans and manage all branches to ensure that revenue growth is as per the business plan.
Mohammed received his Business and Finance BS degree from the United States.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units