KFH Turkish unit gets German licence
Dubai, September 12, 2009
Islamic lender Kuwait Finance House said its Turkish unit has obtained a licence to operate in Germany and will be opening a financial services branch in Mannheim.
'The new branch in Mannheim aims to cover the financial requirements of a wide customer base in the German market, especially since there is a growing demand for Islamic services and products,' the bank said in a statement late on Friday.
KFH-Turkey plans to open more branches in Germany and expand into other European countries, it said. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge