NBK subsidiary opens new Egypt branch
Cairo, December 24, 2009
NBK’s subsidiary, Al Watany Bank of Egypt (AWB), has opened a new branch at Sharm El Sheikh, in line with the bank's local strategy to reach out to the widest range of clientele.
The new Sharm El Sheikh is the 36th branch for the AWB network in Egypt.
NBK deputy chief and AWB chairman Shaikha Al Bahar said that the new full-service branch has been designed to accommodate the greatest possible number of visitors, staffed with AWB’s high-calibre bankers and equipped with the latest banking services to better serve their increasing number of customers.
“The new branch is fully equipped with sophisticated equipment and latest technologies in banking services, such as Cheque Deposit Boxes, Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) and ATM machines”, Al Bahar added.
AWB, which is a member of NBK Group, was established in 1980 and has a branch network of 30 branches situated at strategic locations within the various Egyptian governorates and cities, including Cairo, Al Jezza, Alexandria, 6th October, 10th Ramadan, Souhaj and Sharm Al Shaikh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson