Barwa to buy First Investor
Dubai, January 18, 2010
Qatar's Barwa Bank said it will purchase The First Investor, a Doha-based investment firm, in an all-stock deal.
Barwa Bank said the deal would see the lender acquire the share capital of The First Investor in exchange for Barwa stock, according to a report in our sister newspaper Gulf Daily News.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service