T’azur named best Islamic insurance company
Manama, February 3, 2010
T’azur Company, a Takaful (Islamic Insurance) company founded by Unicorn Investment Bank in Bahrain, has been named 'Best Islamic Insurance Company' as part of the prestigious Maqasid Al-Sharia CSR Awards.
The award was presented to t’azur in recognition of the company’s ongoing commitment to its employees, customers, the environment and the communities in which it operates, as well as several innovative CSR initiatives recently launched by the company. This includes the t’azur Sadaqah product, the first charitable insurance product of its kind, launched by t’azur in Ramadan of 2009.
“We are grateful for receiving this prestigious award; this shows that we are on the right track and it will encourage us further to build and grow our company in an ethically responsible manner,” said Sh Dr Abdelaziz Al Orayer, chairman of t’azur.
The Maqasid Al Shari’a CSR Awards are organised by two leading Islamic Finance Industry service providers, DinarStandard and Dar Al Istithmar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head