Aman records $5.6m net profits in ‘09
Dubai, February 4, 2010
Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company (Aman) has posted its net profits for 2009 at Dh20.57 million ($5.6 million).
Company officials have stated that the company’s reached Dh495.777 million in total premiums. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov