CrediMax launches credit card promotion
Manama, February 25, 2010
CrediMax, a leading credit card issuer and acquirer in Bahrain, recently launched a campaign for its customers, offering them an opportunity win trips to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
Starting from March 1 to April 30, CrediMax customers will be eligible to enter a special raffle draw upon spending BD400 ($1060) using CrediMax cards during the campaign titled “Win a Lifetime Trip to World Cup with Visa”.
Five lucky winners will have the opportunity to win a trip to attend the World Cup 2010 in South Africa, which includes air fare, four-star hotel accommodation, a gift card worth $200 and other surprises and offers.
In addition, 200 lucky winners will receive 2010 World Cup giveaway baskets, a statement said.
CrediMax has also issued visa cards especially designed for this occasion. These cards, which are offered for existing CrediMax card holders and new customers too, are available for holders of Platinum, Golden and Classic cards.
“We, in CrediMax, always seek to present superior products to our valued clients in 2010 by providing them with best distinguished offers to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and encourage them to use our cards continuously,” said Nader Al Soufi, head of business development – CrediMax.
“It is known that World Cup matches are among the key events of 2010, and in this respect we wish to offer the best for football fans who hold CrediMax visa cards,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3