Emirates NBD offers free telegraphic transfers
Dubai, February 28, 2010
Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the Middle East in terms of assets, said it will be offering its online banking customers free telegraphic transfers.
The promotion will run from March 1 to April 30, and is valid for all local and international bank transfers that are conducted via BankNet, Emirates NBD’s comprehensive online banking system.
“As pioneers of online banking in the UAE, we are delighted to introduce our new promotion that will enable our customers to make local and international transfers with no extra fee,” said Suvo Sarkar, EVP and general manager, Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
With no queues, no fees and 24-hour availability, BankNet is the ideal solution for customers wishing to conduct secure, fast and easy transactions without stepping into a branch, allowing them to view their account details, transfer funds, open accounts and order chequebooks and ATM/debit cards online, he explained.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school