Riyadh to host 2nd annual compliance seminar
Dubai, March 3, 2010
Complinet, the leading provider of connected risk and compliance solutions, and the Institute of Banking of Saudi Arabia, will host the 2nd Annual Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering Seminar in Riyadh.
The seminar will be held on March 23 and 24.
The seminar, with 400 delegates in attendance last year, has proven to be the perfect platform for regulators, international experts, Compliance and AML professionals to gather and share experiences and best practices, said a spokesperson.
“Following the recent global financial crisis, regulators worldwide are tightening up supervision and corporate governance and transparency is becoming a necessity. Complinet has played a major role in growing the GCC compliance culture over the past several years and will continue support the community with events such as the Compliance and AML Seminar,' said Leas Bachatene, managing director of ME and Apac, Complinet.
“The seminar will provide exposure to regulatory challenges and objectives, recent international developments in Anti Money Laundering, and new models and challenges in corporate governance and compliance,' added Jamaan Al-Wagdany, director general of The Institute of Banking.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital