QFC hosts insurance summit
Doha, March 6, 2010
The Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) Authority, the commercial, administrative and legislative body of the QFC, is hosting an international business event which will examine the changes in the financial markets since 2008 in Doha.
The fourth MultaQa Qatar conference opened today (March 6) at the Sharq Village and Spa, and will end on March 8.
The event is being attended by top representatives of major international insurance, re-insurance, captives insurance and brokerage firms. The conference is being organised in association with Global Reinsurance magazine, a leading publication for the insurance industry.
This year, MultaQa will reflect on lessons learned and the changing landscape post crisis. It will also take an in depth look at the management of risk as well as sharing new developments in the region and providing an insight for the 2030 vision.
This year’s line up of expert speakers will provide advice on the insurance and reinsurance marketplace. Local and international companies will have the opportunity to interact and foster new relationships during MultaQa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson