Emirates NBD offers advice on personal finance
Dubai, March 17, 2010
Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the Middle East in terms of assets, is hosting a campaign which will showcase the bank’s range of consumer finance solutions and provide customers with expert advice on personal finance.
The third such campaign from the bank opened today (March 17) to run until March 31 at Arabian Centre mall in Dubai.
In addition to its existing branch at the mall, the bank will operate a purpose-built stand inside the Arabian Centre during the promotional period to provide further personalised outreach.
Emirates NBD financial advisors will be on hand at the stand during mall working hours to highlight the bank’s latest consumer finance products and offers, a statement said.
“We will showcase the bank’s wide range of consumer finance products, such as auto loans with unique features, credit cards and current accounts.” said Saif Al Mansoori, Head - Group Business Marketing, Emirates NBD.
“We look forward to meeting local residents and visitors and helping them identify the right personal finance product based on their specific needs,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson