Wall Street Exchange partners with Ezetop
Dubai, March 21, 2010
Wall Street Exchange Center, a subsidiary of Emirates Post holding group, has partnered with Ezetop to introduce a new mobile phone top-up service through international telecom operators.
Dublin-based Ezetop is the world’s largest company specializing in online mobile phone top-up services.
Under the new service, the Wall Street Exchange customers can instantly top up mobile phones of family and friends in their home countries. The customers will be able to instantly add balance to mobile phones of various telecom operators around the world through Wall Street branches in the UAE, the company said in a statement.
Sultan bin Kharsham, Wall Street Group finance director and David Shackleton, executive director of Operations in Ezetop, signed the agreement.
Abdulla Bin Ghalib, Group managing director of Wall Street Exchange Centre, said the new service was a value addition to the services being provided by the company through its extensive network in the UAE.
“The expatriate population of the UAE needs to be in constant touch with their families back home. We are pleased to introduce a hi-tech service that will enhance this communication, enabling each side to stay in touch wherever they may be,” said Bin Ghalib.
“In this service, the top-up goes straight to the phone and can be used right away by whoever receives it.”
“This agreement is an important component of our new strategy aimed at transforming our branches into one-stop shops offering diversified services in partnership with private and public sector companies,” he added.
Shackleton said as the world’s leading player in online phone top-up business, Ezetop is pleased to partner with Wall Street Exchange Center to launch our services in the UAE.
'As a result of this agreement, customers can recharge or add balance to mobile telephones outside the UAE in different countries of the world in general, and the Indian subcontinent in particular, in a secure and comfortable way.' he added.
Ezetop is the largest and fastest growing international group focused on international and online mobile phone top up. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with offices in Miami and Dubai, Ezetop leads the global top-up space, and has been at the forefront of this sector since its inception.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment