Royal Capital launches fixed income fund
Abu Dhabi, March 28, 2010
Abu Dhabi-based, privately-owned Royal Capital on Sunday said it launched its debut investment fund that targets fixed income markets in the Middle East and North Africa.
The open-ended fund is restricted to institutional investors and high networth individuals with a minimum investment required of $250,000.
Set up in early 2008, Royal Capital plans to launch several other funds this year, the statement said.
HSBC is the global custodian, registrar and administrator of the fund, Royal Capital said.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity