Royal Capital launches fixed income fund
Abu Dhabi, March 28, 2010
Abu Dhabi-based, privately-owned Royal Capital on Sunday said it launched its debut investment fund that targets fixed income markets in the Middle East and North Africa.
The open-ended fund is restricted to institutional investors and high networth individuals with a minimum investment required of $250,000.
Set up in early 2008, Royal Capital plans to launch several other funds this year, the statement said.
HSBC is the global custodian, registrar and administrator of the fund, Royal Capital said.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance