Aabar mulls $2bn convertible issue
Abu Dhabi, April 1, 2010
Aabar Investments is mulling issuance of convertible bonds worth up to 7.346 billion dirhams ($2 billion) at a conversion price of 2.5 dirhams a share, the company said in a statement.
The board of the Abu Dhabi-listed firm plans to hold an extraordinary general meeting to consider the issuance, Aabar said on its website.
Aabar held its board meeting on Wednesday. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson