Bahraini Saudi Bank opens new branch
Manama, April 1, 2010
Bahraini Saudi has announced the opening of its Al Hamala branch.
Situated at the heart of an active commercial area, the new branch enjoys a strategic location with close proximity to a large population of Bahraini Saudi customers.
Al Salam Bank Bahrain director and chief executive officer Yousif Taqi, Bahraini Saudi chairman Dr Anwar Khalifa Al Sada and Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) executive director Khalid Hamad opened the new branch at an official ceremony, attended by VIP invitees from the CBB, commercial and banking sector and senior officials from Bahraini Saudi and Al Salam Bank.
The Al Hamala branch will offer a wide range of Sharia-compliant services including cheques deposits and withdrawals, remittances inside and outside Bahrain, retail financing including personal financing, vehicle financing, property financing and high yielding Wakala deposits.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years